Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: tclug-list Digest 17 Oct 1999 16:58:16 -0000 Issue 438

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  kyle.johnson..@ccmail.reliastar.com

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------

-------------------------Embedded message follows:-----------------------

tclug-list Digest 17 Oct 1999 16:58:16 -0000 Issue 438

Topics (messages 9216 through 9229):

More Multia stuff...
	9216 by: "Ben Beuchler" <insyte@emt-p.org>

< $50 graphics card
	9217 by: Clay Fandre <cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org>

bash config files on Slackware
	9218 by: schewe@tcfreenet.org

Opinion - On Gartner, GNU and Corel
	9219 by: "Fred H. Olson" <fholson@cohousing.org>

Pine 4.20
	9220 by: "Fred H. Olson" <fholson@cohousing.org>

LILO: easier way to choose what OS to boot?
	9221 by: "Fred H. Olson" <fholson@cohousing.org>
	9222 by: schewe@tcfreenet.org
	9223 by: "Brian Ackermann" <brianj@subrad.com>
	9224 by: schewe@tcfreenet.org

GRUB (GRand Unified Bootloader) [Was: LILO: easier way to choose what OS to boot?]
	9225 by: Mike Hicks <hick0088@tc.umn.edu>

Glut
	9226 by: Rodney <rodney.ray@childrenshc.org>

[Fwd: [TCLUG:9159] Glut]