Re: [TCLUG:9262] Cisco 605 Internal DSL Router

I'm not too sure, but if you got it from US West, then
most likely it is windows only card.
On their web site, there is a table describing the
difference between internal and external DSL
modem/router. One of the difference is internal is
windows only card while for external one (675) they
have mentioned unix and mac along with windows.

So my guess is it won't work with non-windows OS.
Check US West web site for details.

-Mandar

=====