Re: [TCLUG:9287] Personal recommendations for a laptop running linux?

Nope, mac, win(virtualPC),Linux(LinuxPPC variety...)

I don't think all the PM stuff is in it yet, but its being developed, so....

And, speaking of durable....I think my powerbook could get run over twice, and
still function...of course, it also weighs 8lbs...but, the 14.1 TFT XGA screen
is SOOOO nice...