Re: [TCLUG:9344] Compiling kernels in debian potato

Im compiling 2.2.13 right now on potato. 2.2.12 was fine.

There was a scare about -fno-strict-aliasing, but i think that was added
to the reqired makefiles in the kernel. You might want to build with this
if you experience problems.

Remember to *allways* have a working kernel accessable via lilo.

Read the HOWTO on building kernels, its not extremely hard and can be
mastered in minutes.  Past experience helps :)

Good Luck!