Re: [TCLUG:9348] Cursor freezes in X

I don't think it is a logitech mouse problem.
I used to get this on RH 6.0, almost constantly.
(I'm using MS mouse rev 2.0)
Switching to console and back was suggested by someone

on the list. (which worked, but was annoyance, as you
said)
After I installed mandrake 6.1, haven't noticed this
problem since then.
Something to do with Xscreensaver.
I guess Mandrake 6.1 installed newer version of
Xscreensaver/Xfree86 etc.

-Mandar

=====