RE: [TCLUG:9401] Cisco 675 questions

I hate Outlook.  Putting the replies *above* the messages makes no sense at
all.

Anyways, what Ben (I think) was saying is accurate.  Most hubs either have a
port that is internally "crossed over" or can be switched to be so, in which
case you do not *need* a crossover cable, although you have the option of
using one, if you happen to have one that would otherwise just be cluttering
up your closet.