Re: [TCLUG:9416] MediaOne Roadrunner and Linux

Great.. The documentation said it was missing, it must have later supplied
it with their distributions..  You may want to contact the authors of
the howtos I sent that stated it was not there.

The documentation should explain fairly clearly how to setup, but the
HowTo's should be sufficient.

Not to start a flame war, but it is just getting old..
  Lets get off the debian vs.. *** thing... It is JUST yet another version
  of linux..  Now if we can get everyone to agree on ONE packaging system,
  it is going to be a bigger issue (to the media).

  United we stand, divided we fall... I am JUST a Linux advocate, and have
  no concern about 'which distribution' or the false pride in some distribution
  or the other is better.

Mark