Re: [TCLUG:9472] bios

Kelly,

I actually was asking for articles supporting you position:

> > but tech for tech, the Coppermine wins all over the Athlon.

I don't have an official position on this, but here are some links
concerning coppermine (I haven't read through all of these, and this
list is not comprehensive):

http://www.themeter.com/articles/PIII733.shtml
http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/99q4/991025/index.html
http://www.hardocp.com/reviews/cpus/intel/coppermine/copperminepreview.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/991026-000001.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/991026-000020.html
http://www.theregister.co.uk/991027-000016.html

It's cool, it's new, I wouldn't turn down a free one, but I am not an
Intel booster (mostly because I like paying commodity prices for
hardware). So, when I hear things like this:

> Remove those props and your killer CPU just got killed.

I'd like some information sources to verify so that I can make up my own
opinion. Are there any available?

Thank you for your time,

Troy