From: Troy Johnson [mailto:john1536@tc.umn.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 6:41 PM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:9527] Athlon vs. Coppermine was Re: [TCLUG:9472]
bios

Thank you, Steve, but that was me.

It would really be nice if Kelly came up with some source for his info
instead of (seemingly) pulling things out of his hind end. He really
makes it sound like Coppermine just kicks the crap out of Athlon, and
will always do so in the future, and I'd like to know why he thinks so.
Is it a hunch? Where are the unbiased reviews that weigh his favorite
benchmarks as he thinks they should? The previous question is only half
serious because it does contain the words "unbiased" and "benchmarks".