Multiple /etc/skel entries?

Is it possible to have default 'adduser' settings that are different for
different groups?  Specifically, I would like to have two groups: 'ftp' and
'users.'  The 'ftp' group would need to have an /etc/skel folder that
contained the normal bin, lib, etc entries for a guest ftp account that is
going to be 'chroot'-ed.  The 'users' account would need whatever default
configuration files they need for KDE or bash, etc...

Currently, I have to pick one as the default and manually make the changes
for anyone from the other group.  I suppose I could set up a series of
scripts to handle the manual changes for me, but it would be so muc more
elegant to have different defaults for each group!

Ben

The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.