theoretical challenge

Ok, I have what may be an off topic question, but I'm not sure, so I'll
ask it anyway, and beg forgiveness if it is.  First off, is anyone familiar
with Filemaker databases?  Can one set one up on a Linux system accessable
on the web?  Second, what kind of security holes might exist in a Filemaker
database on the web, on any platform?  Basically, if I were to set up a
Filemaker database on the web, how could one crack it?  How could I make it
secure from these attacks?

Any thoughts, responses, or words of wisdom are appreciated.  Send them to
me directly, and if anyone is interested, I will post (or, if it's not
Linux related, send it directly) a synopsis of any info I get.

Thanks,
  --Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---
           Cognito sui generis ergo sum