Re: [TCLUG:8133] Twin Cities Linux Users Group Meeting Announcement

"Clayton T. Fandre" wrote:
> This is an official TCLUG meeting announcement.
> What: Twin Cities Linux Users Group Meeting
> When: Saturday September 11th from noon until 2pm
> Where: Coffman Union, University of Minnesota
> Topic: Advanced IP Masquerading, ipchains and IP port forwarding.
>                   This will be the sencond part of a 2-part series on IP
> Masquerading. It will include more advanced techniques and features of
> IP Masquerading, like port forwarding. IP Masquerading (also known as
> Network Address Translation, or NAT) is a way to allow multiple
> computers to share one internet address. This is great for home use when
> you have multiple machines that all need access to the internet.

Clay,

This is a meeting I would _really_ like to come to, but because of prior
obligations I cannot. Would it be possible for someone to make good
notes about what happens at the meeting and possibly display them (and
whatever the speaker has available) on the TCLUG web site? I would be
very appreciative of this. Thank you regardless,

Troy