Re: [TCLUG:8132] PPTP errors

> There should be a socket type file /var/run/pptp/129.235.120.12 that
> pptp_callmgr uses.  If this file exists, pptp_callmgr.c assumes that the
> Call Manager is already running and returns.

Thank you so very much, that fixed it.  Now I just can't get the connection
established because pppd is complaining that it timed out on config
requests.

I'm just using the stock pppd that  comes with RedHat.  I did see in the
docs that it needs MSCHAP support for pptp to work, but I've connected to a
few MSCHAP servers with my current pppd ok, so I thought it might work.