Re: [TCLUG:8187] what about that Cisco 675, anyway?

Since this discussion has been developing, I have been trying to get
some of these questions answered from US W e/o rst.  The person that
answered the phone could not tell me if the addresses, whether or not
they are static or dynamic, are available via the Internet.  Somebody is
supposed to call me back.  Will update with info, but she did ask
somebody else, and they eluded to the fact that it was handled within
the 675.  Didn't make sense, since it all depends upon how they are
distributing the addresses.

KJ