Installfest Publicity

I think this message is aimed mainly at Clay but it may be of interest to
others.

A friend of mine who writes for the Pioneer Press technology section had
some suggestions for contacts for publicity.  Particularly leading up to
our install-fest.  He also suggested we contact TV stations about the
install-fest.  Actually I can see that making good TV copy on KARE-11 or
some such.  It's not often you get so many geeks in one place.  Would we be
worried about the possibility of too many newbies showing up?

I'm not sure who the best person to follow up on this would be.  I have
zero experience with TV and newspaper people (outside my friend Mike) so
I'd prefer not to but I could give it a try.

Brady