RE: [TCLUG:8294] VMware filesystem

>This is *exactly* what I do with Windows 98. With Windows 98, you can
>right-click on the My Documents folder on the desktop and point it to
>wherever you like.
        ok. that icon on the desktop is about the third or fourth thing I
delete from a new win98 install, tho. :) (right after the "online services"
and "msn network" icons; and sometime around the "inbox" silliness").

>It isn't that easy in Windows 95, but i would think that
>a simple Registry search would turn something up.
        I poked at the registry, and it looks like there's several places
that reference would have to be changed. ugh. :( Damn Windows.

oh well, live & learn & get Linux. ;>

Carl Soderstrom.