Re: [TCLUG:8332] Visual Age for Linux again

--

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:25:13   Bob Tanner wrote:
>Here is my monthly inquiry.
>
>Any news on Visual Age for Linux? This tool rock for java development, I have
>been using the BETA, but have hit the 250 class limit.

I have not downloaded the Linux beta again since it first came out.  The reason I say this is because I also use the VAJ 1.2 beta on NT.  About a month or so after it first came out, I reaquired it to see if they had fixed some bugs and behold, IBM had removed the limit.  It may be worthwile to download again to see if it has been updated and if the limit still exists

>Any word on when (if?) there is going to be an official version?

I look on the newsgroup site every once in awhile and still nothing.