Re: [TCLUG:8347] Java Users Group

--

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:57:29   Brian J. Ackermann wrote:
>Welcome back!!!
>
>I'd so love to learn JAVA, but I just don't have the time.....
>
>*sigh*
>
>Brian

There are two, the Twin Cities Java Users Group (TCJUG).  The web site is hosted by the corporate sponsers, Intertech.  Go to www.intertech-inc.com, click on Events, and scroll down.

The second is the Java SIG that is part of Object Technology User Group (OTUG) sponsored by the University of St. Thomas's OO Lab.  I have not been able to find the OTUG web site since UST reorged their website.  The link I normally follow is dead.