Re: [TCLUG:8373] Sparc Linux

Quoting Clayton T. Fandre (cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org):
> You need to use the updated boot image.

Darn. I repeated this info. :-)

> I think it can can be found on ftp://ftp.real-time.com/pub but I'm not
> positive. I can't seem to connect to it. Anyone else having problems
> connecting? If it's not there check http://www.redhat.com/mirrors for
> the update.

I do not have the images at Real Time. I do not know why Redhat does not put
them into the updates directory. I only mirror the updates directory.

As far as connecting. Can you ping? Can you send me a traceroute?

After upgrading the kernel to -22 and getting the egcs updates my Sparc5 is
awesome. Runs great.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700