Finding a Perl module

I am trying to find the perl module called SNMP_Session.pm, I tried searching
the CPAN archive with "perl -MCPAN -e shell".

> i /SNMP_Sessions/
No objects found of any type for argument /SNMP_Session/

The authors name is Simon Leinen, so search for that:

> a /Leinen/
No objects of type Author found for argument /Leinen/

% rpmfind --apropos SNMP_Session
shell-init: could not get current directory
Searching the RPM catalog for SNMP_Session ...
Found 0 packages related to SNMP_Session

Anything else I can do?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700