Re: [TCLUG:8427] mod_frontpage

It gave me problems with the Redhat 5 release. The apache
installation got corrupt, all the html directories and files
permissions were modified and the installation kept failing
with file permission errors. I gave up after about a couple
of hours.

I remember seeing a replacement for mod_frontpage on freshmeat but
I am not sure how good/reliable it is.

regards,
sandipan