Re: [TCLUG:8460] Screenshot(s)

>I'm still using wterms because I haven't figured out how to make rxvt do
>colored transparency. I can only get it to inherit the root window as its
>pixmap.
>http://www.gustavus.edu/~jkoepp/screenshot1.jpg
        wow. nifty. :) :)
        what's that (mp3?) player you have running in the middle of the
screen? (below the CD-player).

why "Stamford Bridge", btw? the only thing that comes to mind is that King
Harold Godwinson of England fought Harald Bluetooth of Norway at that place
in 1066. Harold won, killing all the Norwegians; but his forces were
weakened and dispersed such that he couldn't effectively face William the
Conqueror a few weeks later, and the English language has never been the
same since. ;>

Carl Soderstrom
Amateur history buff & sometimes language aficinado. ;>