Re: [TCLUG:8508] InstallFest help needed

I too am at the U and available to anyone who needs help advertising.
Another good place to post stuff would be in Shepard Labs, at the Academic
distributed Computer services office.

BTW, has anyone downloaded WinLinux 2000 and tested it out?  Would you
recomend giving it to Linux novices?

digger <coyn0023@tc.umn.edu>

Reality is a big, nasty, vicious dragon,
but I don't believe in dragons.