Non Delivery Report

[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:
CNS/MINNETONKA/FJLEDWID

   From: System Administrator [SMTP:tclug-list@mn-linux.org]
     To: Michael Hicks [SMTP:tclug-list@mn-linux.org]
   Date: 1999-09-25 13:41
Subject:  [TCLUG:8623] Non Delivery Report

   From: Michael Hicks [SMTP:tclug-list@mn-linux.org]
     To: tclug-list [SMTP:tclug-list@mn-linux.org]
   Date: 1999-09-25 13:40
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:8610] InstallFest promotions

> That would be great. If anyone else has any contacts in the press or
> media, please let me know. I want to promote this as much as possible.
>
> Clay

Well, considering it's going to happen on campus, it might be worthwhile to
contact the campus newspaper, The Minnesota Daily.  (heh, especially
considering the fact that the only time they mentioned Linux was back in
1994
[http://www.daily.umn.edu/gopher-archives/1994/12/05/E-mail_helper_turns_hob
by_
_into_caree]
;-)

Might be a good idea, especially since Linux is getting used more and more
heavily on campus in the labs and by students on their own PCs.

The Daily's phone # is (612) 627-4080..

Also, in a roundabout way, this reminded me about the problem of Linux
security (at least on default installations).  Are you guys going to disable
unneccessary services when installing these systems?  Installing SSH 1.2
might
be a good idea, too.

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   Bus error (Passengers