Re: [TCLUG:8612] DSL

OK, so I decided to give flashcom a call and here is what they told me.
There is no extra fees by uswest of other phone companies. They do guarantee
their connection speed as explained the agreement. They don't do dial-up or
any other service, they only do DSL. The guy I talked to didn't know what
the  ATM utilization is (sales people).....The boxes are external with 4
ports on them for other computers (if you have IPs).

month to month contract
225 Install fee
249 modem fee
99 hr wiring fee