Screen Blank Problems..

Well, here is where we are now...

On my two linux systems the following commands are executed...

%setterm -blank 0
%setterm -powersave off

On one machine, the commands work, as it has run for a full day now without
going blank.  On the other machine, the screen goes into powersave...regardless
of the setterm commands I give it...Does anyone know how to get information out
of setterm?  I know you can change the default values, but how can I see what
they are currently set to?  I've read the man page, and it says nothing...

Thanks in Advance...

Brian