Re: [TCLUG:8788] Screen Blank Problems..

Hrm....bad news....This is getting old...why cant I have only one problem at a
time....eh?

Anyhow...BIOS power management is disabled.
I'm running setterm -blank 0 and setterm -powersave off in my rc.local script.

I leave the box to eat lunch, come back, and....

The machine is OFF!!!

And I can guarantee that NOBODY entered the room....

Whoa....the harder I try, the further behind I get....

Thanks for the help...