Re: [TCLUG:8792] Multiple Ethernet Woes

Those routing tables _should_ be fine. But, just out of curiosity, why are
you running two cards on the same physical lan? It'd make more sense (to
me at least) to just use the PCI card and use aliasing, which allows you
to emulate multiple cards on a single physical device. To use this, just
make sure you have aliasing in your kernel (RH6 does by default), and run
'ifconfig eth0:[0..n] ip' or configure the
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:[0..n] devices (the same way as
a standard ethernet card.) Should work fine. Just my $.02..

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop
natecars@infiniteloop.com