Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen

>Asking price is $225 each which includes 133MHz R4600 CPU, 2GB SCSI
>drive, 64MB RAM, Irix, 17" monitor.
>
>The only problem is that the minimum order is 100 units. Oeyh.

        convention door prizes?
        beowulf cluster?
        really sexy doorstops/boat anchors?

        I'd sure as heck buy one or two; but finding ~98 other geeks might
be a bit tough... nothing stopping us from trying, tho. :)

Universitys interested? (experiment boxes for computer labs?)

hey, put me down for 2 of them; someone keep track of how many people want some.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091