Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen

        how about Real-Time buying up a handful as door prizes for the next
Minneapolis LinuxCon (or whatever you're calling it)? :)

>TCLUG SETI@home cluster
<troll> no! Distributed.net RC5 cracker! </troll> :)

actually, there's at least one person who's interested in doing POV-Ray
rendering on a cluster.

personally, I think a cluster would be a *great* project for the LUG. I'd
certainly like to learn how to do it, and i'm sure there are others.

btw, just so we know beforehand, do these things use regular PCI or ISA
cards? or might we end up having to deal with some obscure ethernet hardware?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091