Re: [TCLUG:15636] SVGAlib statically linked fun programs?

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Smith Jeremy wrote:

> 	I'm creating another version of our internal Linux distribution, and
> I'm trying to find something cool to do on the install other than put a
> progress bar or something of the sort.  I'm not going to bother with X
> before the install.  Does anyone know of a statically compiled SVGAlib game,
> demo, or something of that sort that one could throw in?

Well, SVGAlib itself comes with some fun little toys and source.
(Recompiling them statically is trivial, of course.) I don't know if any
of them is fun enough, though. A search on Freshmeat...

--
  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com

  `There's no one here...and people everywhere.' --Bjork