From: David S. Cargo [mailto:escargo@anubis.network.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 1:49 PM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:15647] UPDATE: SGI Boxes

In general, what use would one of these boxes be?

If we had a bunch, could we have an Indy installfest and configure
them?

I would be interested in one if it would be useful for something.

One key question in my mind is what would $275 for an Indy box get
me versus spending $275 to upgrade an existing PC running Linux.

dsc