Re: [TCLUG:15653] Skew the Poll!

Updates:

Windows 98/NT/2000 (yes they differ..but do they?)  ( 19% )
Linux                                               ( 52% )
Unix                                                (  6% )
Macintosh                                           ( 18% )
Hasn't been created yet...I still like DOS          (  4% )

Justin Coyne <jcoyne@software.umn.edu>

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of
the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by
violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison