Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen

  Hi,

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> So many different people have suggested that they'd like one of the Indys,
> I'd think it would be a good idea to formalize the requests a bit. Is there
> some way to keep a more official total than for people to throw in their
> "I'm in for two" messages?

There's officially a file called ~/SGI on my machine with a
list. Strangely, you weren't in it... I'll post an update to the list in a
bit.

Once we make the final arrangements with the guy, I guess we'll Email
everyone in that file and have them confirm, and people who were missed
will get a chance to say so.

I'd put the file up on a webserver except I don't think people would
appreciate their email addresses posted like that...

-Yaron