RE: [TCLUG:15677] DHCP/BOOTP and NeXT

> Any suggestions from the DCHP-wise?  Or is there anyone out there who
knows
> much about NeXT cubes?

>I used to know bits about NeXTs. For example, I knew that they are the
>coolest and best computers ever produced, bar none, and the OS the
>absolute ideal (not counting its many flaws).

>That doesn't help you, though. :) The place to go for all NeXTy info is
><http://www.peanuts.org/>.

I've found the easiest thing to do is simply to configure a static IP
address and set up NAT/whatever on another box.
NeXT's support for DHCP/BOOTP has always been extremely poor, and I've never
gotten it to work.

There is nothing, however, that can convince me to give up my fully loaded
NeXT Dimension Cube--simply the sexiest computer ever built other than
Thinking Machine CM-5.

Jer