RE: [TCLUG:15677] DHCP/BOOTP and NeXT

>There is nothing, however, that can convince me to give up my fully loaded
>NeXT Dimension Cube--simply the sexiest computer ever built other than
>Thinking Machine CM-5.

        you know, i hate to say it, but I've never actually seen a NeXT (or
if I did, it was a fuzzy little picture in Discover magazine, talking about
Steve Jobs' new computer... but I barely knew what a computer *was* at the
time, so i couldn't process or remember the information..).
        what does a CM-5 look like?

        SGI Octanes look awfully sexy, tho... :P~~~~ (for that matter, just
about anything made by SGI looks sexy...)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091