Re: [TCLUG:15717] ElectroPaint (was: Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen)

Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Mike Hicks wrote:
>
> > Look at the page again - there is a Unix version that compiles and runs
> > on my box.
>
> Ack! I swear it wasn't there the first time I saw that page.
>
> Anyway, it won't build on MY box. What version of glut do you have
> installed? libglut is what's dying here..

You have to edit the makefile to make it link libXmu. Or at least I
did...

$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o stonerview $(OBJS) -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lGL -lGLU -lglut
/
-lm -lXmu
    ^^^^^

Now it turns out I stopped my GLX module from loading... (TNT2) Gotta
restart X... :P