RE: [TCLUG:15855] Mailorder

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Mark A. Bentley wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone recommend a good online mailorder place?  I found one called
> > MicroX-press (www.microx-press.com) which seems pretty good.  Anyone have
> > any experience ordering from them?  Any others?
> >

> Oh, I supose I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a "computer
> stuff" mailorder house.  I'm looking to put togeather a cheap PC for a web
> server among other things...(which would run Linux of course.)

I tend to read http://shopper.cnet.com if I know what I'm looking for.  They
print lists of several dozen online retailers with price comparisons.  There's
about a million sites now that will do this, of course.

http://accessmicro.com is one online shop I've had multiple dealings with, all
good so far.

--
Eric Hillman