RE: [TCLUG:15855] Mailorder

> I take back my comment about paragoncomp.com.. I used to order from
> them.. but I have had way too much trouble from them recently..
>
> Thank You,
>         Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)

Paragon is pretty screwed up. I had several pals in the tech dept that
worked there.  The management went sour and they all quit on the same day.
sales was doin tech support for weeks.

I have bought quite a bit of stuff for my department there.  Order
screwups are very common.  Once I ordered an entire computer and nothing
was in the case.  On the other hand, a refirb case came with a bonus IBM
uw scsi 2 lvd 11000rpm drive.  Another time the box with my junk was a bit
heavy as I walked out the door, there were ten internal zip drives in the
bottom.  I wouldn't recommend buying from there unless you can go there
and pick it up your self.

Colin Kilbane