Auto Disable Accounts

Hey, I belong to an org out of NC, (EUA), but I personally live in Minnesota.
I am currently allowing certain members of the org shell accounts to my linux
box and wanted to know if there was freeware or a script available to disable
accounts after a certain date, or something along those line.  If any of you
run an ISP and use *nix, could you tell me what sort of program you currently
use to control such things?

Thanks,

Eric
-- From:  Eric F Crist Nickname: MnSlinky

"Time is the fire in which we burn.  Carpe Diem"