Re: [TCLUG:16084] HP Optical Jukebox (was: [TCLUG:15619] Re: SGI INDY BOXEN)

>> if it's just good for that, i'll hold out for a VAX. you
>> can make a wet bar out of those. :)
>
>hahahaha! You've NO idea how much I wanted to do that to my MicroVAX
>:)
>
>-Jonas

        you've got a MicroVAX? (or just "did" have a MicroVAX?)
        I wouldn't mind laying hands on a VAX one of these days... of
course, I really should avoid that desire since I probably wouldn't do
anything with it except make a table out of it. :)

        back in college, our sysadmin had a VAX 11/730 at home, with a
(really nice) IBM XT for a front end. he wanted to get rid of it; so he gave
the stuff away for free to geeks who would take it away.
        I got the XT (my first "real" computer). some friends of mine got
the VAX. apparently they needed a refrigerator cart to move the thing; and
just ended up using it for a coffee table in their apartment. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091