Re: [TCLUG:16010] X on Indy running Linux

> From root Wed Apr 12 17:00:53 2000
> Just heard back from the developer mentioned on the SGI page.  D'oh!
>
> > Sender: miguel@helixcode.com
> >
> > I have not worked on that code for over 36 months.

Under the circumstances, I guess I am still interested in getting one
of these.  Having it run Linux would have been a plus, but using it
to run the freeware applications we know that it can run is enough.

The better it is supported the better, but as long as I can run a remote
X client session on it, it will be useful.

dsc