Re: [TCLUG:16105] SGI Indy is here....

  Hi,

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Nate Carlson wrote:

> ...but the OS is corrupt.  :(   (Looks like the hard drive is good,
> though). 8-bit frame buffer... I'm working on getting a copy of IRIX to
> reinstall.

Hmm, that's pretty bad, IMO. No OS might be OK for you and me, but I doubt
very much if that's the case for the majority of the people who want
one.

Then again, maybe we can get him to drop the price.

How corrupt was the OS? Not booting at all, crappy setup, etc?

Too bad about the 8-bit framebuffer... I don't know if I want one now ): I
can't see any SGI framebuffers on eBay.

Nate, once installed, can you email me the output for hinv and gfxinfo?

-Yaron