TCLUG irc server

A TCLUG irc server has been discussed several times in the mailing list, at
monthly meetings and a couple of you have talked to me in person about it.

Last monthly meeting I talked to Clay about it. I was under the impression
that someone else has offered up a TCLUG irc server, but Clay search the list
and found nothing.

SO...

Real Time has setup a TCLUG irc server. Clay, myself and Nate are going to be
operators, but we are looking for a couple more people to help spread around
the responsibilities.

If you are interested in the position, send me <tanner@real-time.com> an
email, subject 'IRC OPERATOR' stating your qualification and the times you'd
be hang out on the server.

The ideal candidates will have irc operator experience, static IP(s), PGP
installed and working and ssh capabilities.

I'll take applications until April 21st.

Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700