Re: [TCLUG:16259] Linux Internet Appliance Jobs

Not everyone on the main list is on the jobs list. I wanted to make sure that my
email would not only get to people that want jobs, but to the job hunting
friends of people that dont need a job.

I had posted to the jobs mailing list over a month ago and got no responses. I
have gotten 3 already.

Sorry if this upset alot of people. Just trying to help some people out and help
find them jobs.

Jason