Re: [TCLUG:16337] Personal Request...Re: [TCLUG:16324] scavenging laptops

>> that Pilot/cell phone frankendevice), simpler is better anyway. Stick with
>> HTML 2.0, I say. :)
        yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well.
        especially after the abominably *bad* examples of CSS & JavaScript
I've seen lately. :(

>Actually, if you do CSS for the layout and take the design away from the
>content, you can create excrutiatingly simple html, that looks great on
>new browsers :)

_new_ browsers = IE5?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091