Re: [TCLUG:16382] USWest offers IDSL

Layer 2, as in the 7-layer burrito model from OSI/Taco-Bell.  I don't
even know if it's a valid acronym, it was kind of an obscure reference.

This non tele-guru has been offered a position writing for
telekomnet.com.  Pay is crumby but it's kind of cool for something on
the side.

--
Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator