a side request Re: the SGIs

Would real-time mind hosting the-sgis@mn-linux.org or something for those
who want to talk about their spanking-new SGIs boxes? Many of us who
_aren't_ getting one are sick of hearing about them. True, this seems to
happen whenever TCLUGers band together to buy equipment, but I can see
this continuing as people get their machines, rave about how cool they
are, start to install & configure them, monopolize a TCLUG meeting in
order to talk about them, etc., and I don't see it stopping, whereas with
the not-too-recent bulk 486 purchase, we got our machines, then quieted
down about it. Again, I mean no offense;  I'm sure your boxes will be neat
and fun to play with; but those of us who aren't getting one, well, don't
care a whole lot, to be honest.

Now is where everybody pipes up to tell me where my 'delete' key is... ;)

~Dan D.
++ Daniel M. Debertin
++ Senior Systems Administrator
++ danield@bitstream.net