Re: [TCLUG:16514] USB Network

Compile into the 2.3 kernel support for both types of hubs and compile
the Pegasus driver as a module. Then modprobe the module and plug in your
USB device...

It will detect it properly and assign it ethx (I got eth1 when I tried
it)... but my system when nuts when I tried to assign an address to eth1.

It aint called experimental for nothin'... I also heard that SCSI support
was required? Anyone got info on that?

Paul Wiechman