c++ code

Hey, off topic here,  does anyone have any C++ code that parses a text
file and gives useful information like the number of words on the file
and the number of UNIQUE words and other stuff like that.  This is also
known as a concordance program.  If so I would appreciate and code
fragments you could offer. Thanks a lot!

"It's 105 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack
of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses ...
hit it!"
-The Blues Brothers